Monday, February 04, 2008

Requested Resources

Things have been busy for me lately and I haven't had a chance to update the site as frequently as I'd have hoped. In the last few weeks I've spoken in Birmingham, Huntsville, Atlanta, Wake Forest and Charlotte. Many in those locations have requested ministry resources from various trainings that I've done so I decided to make those available here.

First, my new book is now available for order through e3 Resources. "Striking the Match" describes how to utilize short-term mission teams to make long-term impact. Click the book cover for more details and to order:

I've taught several seminars on Communicating the Gospel to Hindus/Muslims. Click the link below to download my notes/presentations from those seminars. Please make sure that you don't distribute these without prior written permission from me. Also, because of the nature of the material please do not share my contact information with anyone (including this web address) from either of these worldviews. Doing so could jeopardize my work and more importantly, those nationals from these worldviews who world alongside me.

Communicating the Gospel with Muslims Guide
Communicating the Gospel with Muslims presentation

Communicating the Gospel with Hindus Guide
Communicating the Gospel with Hindus presentation

No comments: